WARNINGS AND SAFETY INFORMATION
BMS Motorsports Off-Road ATV, Dirt Bike, Power Buggy and Go Kart consumer warning notice
· Always wear a D.O.T. approved helmet, eye protection, riding gloves and boots. Safety should always come first when ridding any motor vehicle
· Wear riding pants, or jeans and a long-sleeved shirt to avoid injury from branches or plants, and to avoid the damaging rays of the sun
· Be sure to keep your feet on the footrests at all times, as they can be injured by the unpredictable terrain
· Always secure anything you may carry on your ATV's cargo racks
· Always fasten your cargo as low as possible to retain a lower center of gravity, and to reduce the risk of a rollover
· Never exceed the recommended load weight and tow capacity of your ATV. Doing this will cause your ATV to handle differently, as it will change the vehicles center of gravity, and may cause unsafe riding conditions
· Before riding, make sure to look over your vehicle to verify it's in proper operating condition. Check fluid levels, tire pressure, nuts and bolts, and take a general overlook of the vehicle
· If you can't see the terrain ahead, slowing down is your best option. Low visibility and unpredictable terrain can cause disastrous results
· Be aware of your environment!! Always be on the lookout for oncoming terrain changes and obstacles such as holes, logs, boulders, wire and other hidden dangers
· Never ride your ATV up a slope or embankment that is too steep to walk up. This will severely increase your chance of a roll over
· Study the owner's manual carefully. Keep in mind all the useful tips and advisories listed in the book. They are not there to limit your fun, they are there to make you aware of the inherent danger involved when riding an off road vehicle
· This Bike is designed for recreational use only! It was not built or intended for stunt riding, racing or any other form of competition
· Safe operation of this bike is dependent upon the operator's ability to exercise proper judgment
· Be sure you service and maintain your ATV as per the maintenance schedule in your owner's manual. Warranties can be voided if your unit fails do to lack of proper maintenance. This will also insure proper operation of your vehicle for many years to come
· Never carry passengers. Our ATVs are designed for a single rider only
· Never ride your ATV on paved roads, they are designed for OFF ROAD USE ONLY!!
· Never let a child ride any size ATV without adult supervision
· We recommend that children under the age of 16 ride ATVs 90cc and under, any larger ATV will require additional training and experience
· Never leave your keys in an unattended ATV!!! Children rarely anticipate the dangers of there actions, and would not hesitate to start and attempt to ride your ATV
Persons with the following conditions should not ride on or operate this bike:
· Anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or intoxicants should not supervise others operating the vehicle, or operate the vehicle themselves
· Anyone with heart conditions should not ride or operate any of our motor vehicles
· Pregnant women should not ride or operate any of our motor vehicles
· Anyone with previous head, neck or back injuries should not operate any of our motor vehicles
· Anyone with a history of mental or physical conditions that may impair their judgment should not operate our vehicles
· This vehicle is not intended for daily transportation
· Our ATV's are intended for off-road use only, they are not intended for use on public highways, paved roads, side walks or alleys
· In the event you feel unusual vibration or sound emanating from the engine, immediately stop the vehicle, shut it down, disconnect the spark plug wire from the engine and contact your local repair shop for technical assistance
· Never attempt to start an ATV unless you are properly seated on the vehicle, and the gear indicator is in the neutral position
· Always keep the engine free of debris to prevent clogging or sticking of certain components, mainly the throttle linkage and assembly, air filter, carburetor and steering controls
· Never make any repair or adjustment while the vehicle is running
· When cleaning your bike after a ride, keep in mind that many of the components are extremely hot. Let your vehicle cool down, and use caution when cleaning
· Follow the Age Recommendation .It is strongly recommended that no one under the age of 16 be permitted to drive A Go-Kart without adult supervision
· Drive Off-Road Only. Your Go-Kart is designed and manufactured for off-road use only. The tires are not made for pavement, and the Go-Kart does not have some features required for use on public roads. If you need to cross a paved or public road, get off and walk your Go-Kart across.
· Take Time to Learn & Practice. Even if you have driven other Go-Karts, take time to become familiar with how this Go-Kart works and handles. Practice in a safe area until you build your skills and get accustomed to this Go-Kart's size and weight. Because many accidents involve inexperienced or untrained drives, we urge all drivers to take a training course approved by the Go-Kart Safety Institute. Check with your dealer for more information on training courses.
· And please, never harm the environment through irresponsible riding
We at BMS Motorsports are in no way liable for any accident, injury or death due to the negligence of the operator, or the actions of others.
YOUR INSURANCE POLICY MAY NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY INVOLVEMENT IN ANY RECREATIONAL MOTORVEHICLE ACTIVITIES. TO DETERMINE IF COVERAGE IS PROVIDED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY OR AGENT FOR DETAILS.
YOUR STANDARD AUTO INSURANCE MAY NOT COVER ANY TYPE OF ON ROAD MOTORIZED VEHICLE. BE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR AUTO INSURANCE BROKER FOR DETAILS.