A Gokarts USA Dealer Account will provide you access to
A Gokarts USA Dealer Account will provide you access to over 25 Manufacturers with one simple account. This is extremely powerful, particularly for a small operation. You will be able to place Orders Online, Track and Ship Orders to you, or directly to your customer, and obtain Product Support
The following are general guidelines, policies and procedures set forth by Gokarts USA. Additional policies and terms are contained in the Franchise Dealer Agreement which will be executed upon approval of a prospective dealer application. Gokarts USA reserves the right to alter, or modify any of it's policies without prior notice. Please take the time to read over all policies listed in this guideline prior to submitting the Dealer Application Request. If you have any questions, please contact our office.
New Dealer Policy
It is in the best interest of Gokarts USA as well as our existing dealerships to continue to limit the number of authorized dealers to only legitimate establishments in the business of selling Power sports vehicles and accessories. Therefore all new dealers are subject to a 3 month probationary period before they will be eligible to become an Authorized Gokarts USA dealership. Upon completion of this probationary period, your account will be reviewed, and when approved you will begin to enjoy the benefits of being an authorized dealer with Gokarts USA. See your sales representative for details. Gokarts USA reserves the right to cancel any account found in violation of the company policies set forth in this dealer agreement.
After Sale Service
- Dealership must have the capability to provide Complete customer service. Assembly, Sales, After Sale Service, Repairs and Parts service. All initial assemblies, as well as repairs and vehicle diagnosis must be completed by a professionally trained technician.
Dealership must follow all warranty policies and procedures set for by the Factory Limited Warranty. This warranty fully explains the procedures necessary to acquire warranty parts, purchase parts, warranty limitations and restrictions for all products as well as duration and exclusions. The warranty is included in this Dealer Agreement Packet. This must be readily available to all consumers
- Dealer must follow Gokarts USA warranty Policy, not dealer’s own policy.
- Engines may be required to be returned to the Manufacturer in the event of a severe malfunction during the warranty period.
- Labor compensation is not covered under warranty.
- Dealer has the responsibility to provide repair services to all Gokarts USA customers, irrespective of where the unit was purchased.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer to handle all parts orders and warranty claims for end consumers. At no time should a dealer refer an end user to the distributor (Gokarts USA) for any type of service.
See the "HANDLING OF WARRANTY CLAIMS" section in our Gokarts USA Warranty Policy information.
Dealer Preparation and delivery of new vehicles
All dealers are required to perform a PDI as described in the for every new unit received. It is extremely important to complete a proper initial setup for each vehicle. Preparation must be completed by a professionally trained technician. This will insure a long problem free life for the vehicle.
- All Gokarts USA dealers must complete a Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form for every new unit assembled. Please see the Warranty Registration / Purchase Agreement form that will be provided in the Dealer Agreement Packet upon approval of initial Dealer Application Request. If this form is not completed and sent in to Gokarts USA, all warranty coverage for that unit will be voided.
- Dealer should always fully explain the functions and operation of every vehicle prior to vehicle delivery.
- Dealer must always get the initials of the customer accepting delivery of a vehicle on the Consumer Motor Vehicle Delivery Preparation and Inspection Form. This confirms that you (the dealer) have completely gone over the vehicle with the customer present, and confirms their satisfaction with the condition of the vehicle upon delivery.
See the "LIMITED WARRANTY" section of the Gokarts USA Warranty Policy for more details. The Waranty Policy will be provided to Dealer in the Dealer Agreement Packet upon approval of the initial Dealer Application Request.
Shipping and Return Policy
Gokarts USA is not a shipping company. Therefore we can not make any guarantee as to when your shipment will arrive at your location. We are at the will of the shipping company.
See the "SHIPPING POLICY" section in the Gokarts USA Limited Warranty for more details. WE are "NO RETURN & NO REFUND" in basic, but in case of an accepted returned product, Gokarts USA will ask you to charge for 20 % RESTOCKING FEE + Shipping for each item.
The Gokarts USA zoning policy is to be arranged between the Dealer and the sales representative assigned to them. Details of this agreement are to be determined based on your location, purchasing agreement and your sales performance.
- Gokarts USA Zoning Agreement
- I understand that in order to maintain this agreement, I must meet a purchase minimum of two units per month. I understand that this minimum purchase agreement is for any vehicles currently offered by Gokarts USA.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to verify the distance between myself, and any other Authorized Gokarts USA dealership that may or may not be located within the specified Zone location.
- In the event that another dealership opens within the 10 mile radius set forth by Gokarts USA and attempts to sell or promote any Gokarts USA products, it is my responsibility as an authorized dealer to notify Gokarts USA, and allow sufficient time for Gokarts USA to resolve the situation.
- I acknowledge that it would be impossible for Gokarts USA to track every dealership and their location in contrast to my own, and therefore, I will not hold Gokarts USA liable for any losses or damages I may incur as a result of competition by another dealership that has opened in my established Zone location. I understand this zoning agreement only assures that Gokarts USA will not establish any authorized dealerships within the Zone specified in this agreement.
- I acknowledge that Gokarts USA reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time if I fail to comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement by Gokarts USA.
By completing and submitting the online "Dealer Application" Form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Gokarts USA Dealer Policy, and I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement as amended from time to time by Gokarts USA.
Dealer must read and understand the Gokarts USA Dealer Policy prior to completing the Dealer Application.