Dune Buggies, ATVs and Dirt Bikes do not generally require registration to be driven on private property and most rural areas across the United States. Certain State Recreation areas may require Off-Highway Vehicle Registration for these vehicles. Although Dune Buggies are not sold as Street Legal vehicles, many States have allowed them to be registered for street use. Dune Buggies generally have most of the equipment needed and come with a Title (MSO) and Bill of Sale. We do not guarantee that you will be able to register your Dune Buggy for street use. Gokarts and Minibikes are considered to be toys and do not require registration of any kind. Please contact your Local DMV below for more information and specific requirements in your area.

click on your State for information regarding licensing your vehicle